728*90_1

Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Semi Smokey Formal Loook!

Hi everyone!

I know, I know! I haven't updated in the longest time, and people have started to wonder if I've actually given up on blogging! Well the answer is of course not! Silly ahah! It's just in the last few weeks, I was trying to finalize last minute assignments and cram sessions study for test and what not, it got kind of heck-tic LOL.

Anyway, now that I'm on two week break, Hopefully I can update more often than not. I still have a lot of work to do though, which sucks to the core :(

Anyway, two weeks ago, I had my formal, or prom as you Americans call it ;)
and because I was sort've lazy and out of money, I did my own makeup prep and hair to save the dosh! Haha so i decided to share the look with you guys! :)

So enjoy, and please please suscribe to my channel! Come on! It's free you guys!



And here are pictures!
Sorry the quality and lighting doesn't do the look justice, I'll update the pictures once I get my dSLR camera back!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats all for now!

Love,
Cathy. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment