728*90_1

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Orange Flow

DSC_0781 DSC_0816 DSC_0782 DSC_0799 DSC_0802 DSC_0790
Inspired by nan top, Globalize maxi skirt, Sportgirl belt, Assorted accessories (Diva&Equip), Jeffery Campbells Tardy shoes
DSC_0879 DSC_0878


Just a quick post on what I wore to run errands with my mum the other day! I love this skirt, when the wind blows through, it's the most beautiful thing. It just flows in the air... Also brought out my JC Tardys to play! They just came in the day before so I was super excited to wear them out! I'm in loveeeee. Saving up to get my next pair of Jeffery Campbell shoes!

C.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours! I like this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVE that skirt and those boots! You are totally rocking them!!

    Kitty xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. y u so pretty?! Ive been getting a lot of orange/red tone too. Love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love JC's Tardy shoes! You styled them well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colour of the skirt remind me of the sunset. it is such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete