728*90_1

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Polka Dots and Denim

Top from Just Jeans, Dress from ICE, Zu Booties, Rubi socks (blue)

If you guys follow me on twitter (@cookieyurii), you'd know that I was recently in Melbourne for the week. I actually wore this outfit on my first day in Melbourne. This was my outfit of choice for my 6.55am flight from Adelaide to Melbourne! Simple, with a touch of cute. Not to mention the booties add a modern touch to the look. 
I had an amazing time in Melbourne and I am missing it soo soo much right now :( I wish I was back in Melbourne in our city apartment! I will be updating my blog soon about my trip! So keep an eye out for that (it's mainly food pictures, so get excited you foodies :P)!

On another note, I am in love with this dress! I don't ever shop at ICE but when I went to the clearance with my mum the other day, I found this dress on the $3 rack! Such a bargain I couldn't believe it!

4 comments:

  1. THREE BUCKS???? gtfo omg I love polkadots!!! I never go into ICE either but maybe I should check it out more often!
    Love how you paired the dress :) Melbourne misses you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! $3 bucks, couldn't even say no to that! It was at those outlet stores at harbour town! I miss melbourne so much :( haha
      Hopefully will plan another trip soon!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pop of the blue socks!

    a-la-foliee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The socks were only 3 for $10 so it was awesome! I wish I went back and got some more! Thanks for reading!

      Delete