728*90_1

Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My very first Barry M's! + China Glazes~

Hello Everyone~

So recently I made my very order with CrushComestic.com which is a website that carrys cosmetics from NYX, Barry M, Urban Decays Primer Potion and China Glaze nail polishes. The good thing about this site is that it is based in Australia therefore prices and shipping are low and fast!

Anyway, I finally got around to buying some China Glazes nail polishes. I heard their quality is as good as OPI's nail polish but for half the price! (For those who don't know, OPI nail polishes are 19.95AUD here in Australia) I manage to pick out 4 polishes! Here the picture!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(from L-R: Innocent, Spontaneous, White on White & Secret Peri-Wink-Le)

I haven't had time to swatch it on my figure to sure you guys the colour of it, when when I do get around to doing it, I will surely do so ^^

Anyway, the more exciting thing is that I picked up two marry pigments!
One dazzle dust and one fine glitter dust. For those of you who don't know what Barry M is, it's a UK brand ^^

Here the pictures


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Fine Glitter Dust in 7 [Crimson/Pink] & Dazzle Dust in 44 [Bronze])

Fine Glitter Dust (7) swatch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You probably can't really see well in the picture, but it has tiny micro glitters in it. its really pretty! ahaha

Dazzle dust (44) swatch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The dazzle dust is amazinglyy pretty! the colour shows up really pigmented and smoothly. I deff like this dazzle dust better than the glitter dust. Just because it applies more smoothly than the glitter dust. I can't compare these to MAC pigments simply because I don't have any MAC Pigments haha XD


Thats all for now girls. If any of you guys are interested in the website, its http://www.crushcosmetics.com.au/

Love,
Cathy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment