728*90_1

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first tag!

List 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people

I've been tagged by Vee! thanks for tagging me babe!

So now... I have to list 7 things about myself? hrmm.. Lets see if I can make it interesting! haha
So here it goes!


1: I can't draw for the life of me
2: I have this weird mega obession for Starbucks ever since it closed down in my area
3: If any electronics comes in pink, I will pick the pink one without even thinking
4: I graduate year 12 being 17, and won't turn 18 untill Uni starts. So 2 months of holidays of not being legal. Shit.
5: I'm extremely slow at reading, so I don't read a lot
6: My hand bag always has a bunch of bobby pins, hairties and recipes at the bottom of the bag.
7: I have this
specific pink pillow that I've had ever since I was born and I need to bring it everywhere with me if I'm going to sleep at someones house or esle I can't sleep~

So there we have it XD My 7 not so interesting fact~
And now I tag:

An, Jody, Belinda, Bridget, Vivian, Karen and Catalina


Love
Cathy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment