728*90_1

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

So as everyone knows, its mothers day today (only 11 minutes left but =D). How did everyone celebrate their mothers day? I personally didn't do much today with my mother, as she had work today untill the late afternoon and then she had to go out for some occasion. So maybe... I might take her out to dinner on the weekends or something since I'm pretty much jam packed with homework from school =(

Ah well, what happens happens right? haha I do hope that everyone had a very nice and warm mothers day. It's getting quite cold where I live now so its a little exciting. I love winter fashion! I'm not the biggest fan of Summer/Spring but I know I'm going to miss it once it goes away and I'm embraced with the coldness that winter serves! Blah!

Anyway, moving on. As any daughters or sons would do for their mother on mothers day, I too bought my mum gifts. It wasn't much it was something I know she will enjoy :)

I got my mum a mug for her morning coffees, rose scented butter body, shower gel and body cream =D The smell is seriously amazing! I love it. I also got her to Savy lip liners as she is so huge on lip products more than anything esle.

P1020065

Pretty isn't it? ^_^"

Anyway, I went out last night so I decided to show your my LOTD :) or in this case LOTN haha.

P1020051
P1020052
P1020053

On my eyes:
MAC's Painterly Paint Pot
Prestige Shadow in Love
MAC's Moon's Reflection
Prestige Shadow in Onyx
MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack
I-Mju Fiberwig Mascara

Face:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Strobe Cream
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is Warm Ivory
NYX Blush in Peach

Lips:
Hera HD Foundation
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City


That's all for now :) If you have any comment, just comment below! I won't bite =D Plus, I love reading comments anyway :)

Love,
Cathy. xoxo

PS: Notice anything different about me in the photos? ;)

1 comment: