728*90_1

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

NOTD!

Hi everyone!

I know, it seems as though I've been doing a lot of nail post these days, but honestly, they are quite fascinating to see how long the nail polish actually stays on my nails and see how long it takes to start to peel.

So a few post back, I mentioned about the Glossyblossom nail polishes and how much I liked their consistency. So.. I went back to pick up a few more and one colour really stood out to me, which is the colour I am going to post up in this post.

So here it is:

DSC_0006

Name: Gold-pearl voilet.

It stays true to it's name alright. LOL. As you can see in the picture, the gold shimmers aren't subtle and you can really see it as you move your hands about. As the light reflects against your nails, the gold and pearly purple shimmers under the light and it is seriously a gorgeous colour! I love it! Our of the.. 4~6 polishes I picked up on that day, this has got to be the most unique colour out of all. Love it!

Mm... and thats really it to this post! haha

Goodnight all!

Love,
Cathy. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment